Cannabis edibles are a tasty alternative to those who prefer not to inhale THC through smoking or inhaling. Cannabis edibles are food or drink products that have been infused with cannabis and provide a longer, more intense effect than other cannabis products. This option for cannabis consumption is easier for those just beginning their cannabis experience, or for those who aren’t able to inhale due to medical conditions.
Pure Oasis is a dedicated and revolutionary cannabis dispensary in Boston. We provide a unique experience, educating our customers to the fullest to improve their user experience. At Pure Oasis, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality cannabis to our clientele. Our wide range of edibles can appease the many needs for cannabis consumption.
A Quick List of the 15 Best THC Edibles of 2021: Tastiest & Most Potent
- Everest’s Delta 8 THC Gummies – The best hemp makes the best gummies with a delicious Delta 8 twist.
- Kiva’s Terra Chocolate-Covered Espresso Beans – Exactly what it sounds like, but even better.
- Keef’s Orange Kush Soda – Pop it open, let the THC bubbles bounce through your nostrils, then down your carbonated dose of orange soda infused with THC.
- Kiva’s Mint Chocolate Bar – Kiva does it again with their irresistible mint chocolate bar. Good luck finding this before it sells out to dedicated fans.
- Big Pete’s Lemon Mini Cookies – Long-time favorites for long-time edible THC consumers.
- Pop-up Potcorn Jalapeno Cheddar – Pick your spicy THC popcorn, 10 mg or 100 mg?
- 1906’s Bliss Peanut Butter Cups – Dark chocolate and organic peanut butter, that’s all we need to know.
- Kikoko’s Positivi-Tea – A 10 mg dose of THC, a minty pick-me-up that leaves one looking forward to the day.
- 3Chi’s Fruity Pieces Treat – A classic, fruity, crunchy, melty treat with 50 mg of Delta 8 THC goodness.
- Midnight Bar’s Chocolate Banana Bar – 200 mg of THC in the experience of a banana wrapped in warm chocolate.
- KushyPunch’s Private Reserve Strawberry Gummy – Some call it “the dab of edibles”. Others just fall asleep after satisfying their taste buds.
- Coda Signature’s Coffee and Doughnuts Chocolate Bar – Cinnamon, sugar, milk chocolate, and coffee, blended with pure THC.
- HOPE’s Cannabrew Cold Brew Coffee – Over 100 mg of THC to wake you up without coughing up a lung or burning your tongue.
- Moon’s Cinnamon Mints – The spicy flavor reminds us of the hot candies we got during trick-or-treating as kids, the dose of THC reminds us we’re still adults.
- Cali Flwr Farms Chili Mango Gummies – For just $10, you get spicy and fruity gummies loaded with 100 mg of THC.
How Cannabis Edibles Are Made
Cannabis edibles go through a careful process when being created for consumption. The level of THC within the product must be at a safe level to help promote the safe use of the product. When making the baked products, the THC is infused into either canna-butter or canna-oil. The canna-butter is the replacement for regular butter, and the canna-oil can be mixed with any type of cooking oil. For liquid edibles, drops of cannabis extracts or tinctures are put into the drinks.
How The Body Processes Cannabis Edibles
The effects of edibles have a more delayed reaction compared to inhaling cannabis smoke. Reactions can take anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes to become apparent. It is important for users to abide by a waiting period for the edibles to take effect and not eat more due to not feeling an immediate sensation, which they may have expected due to previous experiences smoking or vaporizing flowers or concentrates. Since the effects of edibles are both potent and delayed, do not consume more than the recommended amount.
Edibles have to be digested before any effects are felt, thus making the process longer than smoking or inhaling. Once these effects have taken place, they tend to be stronger and last longer than other cannabis experiences. The duration of user-experience can be affected by your body weight, metabolism, the concentration of THC, and how much of the edible was consumed.
What Pure Oasis Offers
At Pure Oasis, we offer many cannabis edible options. Depending on the type of edible, the levels for THC will vary. Our edibles are made from the various cannabis flowers offered, and designed to appeal to any level of cannabis user. These cannabis edibles can help to increase appetite, improve sleep and mood, and pain relief. Pure Oasis offers edibles in the form of chocolate, fruit chews, and root beer. Our knowledgeable staff will help you to decide which form and strain will best fit your needs.
Shop With Pure Oasis
If you’re in the market for edibles, look no further than Pure Oasis. Our team of informed cannabis professionals is dedicated to informing all consumers of our cannabis products. We want to ensure the best possible experience for our users, and keep them fully informed along the way. If you would like more information or would like to purchase cannabis edibles, contact Pure Oasis today.